Monday 13 July 2009

My beloved cats

4th of July was a good day for us, I and my sister since Moche - our lost cat who been gone for 2 weeks returned back home. We both cried for happiness. 2 weeks a go we took our 3 cats into our new home in an other town 60 km from our hometown. They are :
1) Ciput - a 20 years old lady. She almost lost her fur for a half of her body. Her spirit to stay alive is protecting her only son, Oneng.
2) Moche - Ciput's sister, about 17 years old. She lost all of her teeth. A small and fat cat. An emotional cat, she might just scratch you with no reason when I pass her.
3) Oneng - an one year cute and lovely kitten. He likes to play with me by running around the house. He is too small compare to other cats.

On the second night at the new home, I let those 3 cats left the house for their big job. 2 returned home and Moche never came back. I felt so bad as I let her go and she is new in the neighbourhood. We were afraid that she might returned to our old home. It happened to our previous cat. Comeng - a naughty guy liked to pee everywhere including into a bowl of soup of our neighbour. The angry neighbour dumped him far away. 2 weeks later he came home, looked very sick and he died a day after. My mother said - he went home for his last day and he wanted to be surrounded by people who loved him.

We were very worry since Moche has no teeth at all. How can she eat ? She is very old. How can she fight back to wild cats who attack her ? Normally we are the ones who help her. Thanks God she decided to return back to our new home. She might get confused in the middle of her journey. What a smart cat, decided to return back before things were getting worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment